pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Macamba" <maca...@hermod.nl>
Subject pdfbox-app-2.0.0 missing xmpbox packages?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:31:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get my second class working: CreatePDFA.java. However, Eclipse
complains org.apache.xmpbox package and subsequent sub packages are missing.
I checked the pdfbox-app-2.0.0.jar file, and xmpbox is missing. Is that an
omission, should I import an xmpbox jar file, should I generate/include the
missing classfiles in the pdfbox-app-2.0.0.jar file?

Thanks,

Michel

Offending class:
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache
/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/CreatePDFA.java?view=log