pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "风云天空" <1010800...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: Spaces are ignored when reading a PDF file
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:02:40 GMT
who can help me
i get this error in multithreading
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.awt.color.ICC_Profile.activateDeferredProfile(ICC_Profile.java:1086)
	at java.awt.color.ICC_Profile$1.activate(ICC_Profile.java:742)
	at sun.java2d.cmm.ProfileDeferralMgr.activateProfiles(ProfileDeferralMgr.java:95)
	at java.awt.color.ICC_Profile.getInstance(ICC_Profile.java:775)
	at java.awt.color.ICC_Profile.getInstance(ICC_Profile.java:1013)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.color.PDICCBased.loadICCProfile(PDICCBased.java:119)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.color.PDICCBased.<init>(PDICCBased.java:89)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.color.PDColorSpace.create(PDColorSpace.java:182)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDResources.getColorSpace(PDResources.java:172)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDResources.getColorSpace(PDResources.java:142)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.operator.color.SetNonStrokingColorSpace.process(SetNonStrokingColorSpace.java:41)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processOperator(PDFStreamEngine.java:814)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStreamOperators(PDFStreamEngine.java:471)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processStream(PDFStreamEngine.java:445)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine.processPage(PDFStreamEngine.java:149)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PageDrawer.drawPage(PageDrawer.java:187)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.renderPage(PDFRenderer.java:208)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.renderImage(PDFRenderer.java:139)
	at org.apache.pdfbox.rendering.PDFRenderer.renderImageWithDPI(PDFRenderer.java:80)
	at com.liaoyoujin.pdfbox.doc.PdfExtractor.getFirstImage(PdfExtractor.java:109)
	at com.liaoyoujin.pdfbox.doc.PdfExtractor$Job.run(PdfExtractor.java:178)
	at com.liaoyoujin.thread.pool.BlockThreadPool$Worker.run(BlockThreadPool.java:53)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
	at java.util.Vector$Itr.checkForComodification(Vector.java:1156)
	at java.util.Vector$Itr.next(Vector.java:1133)