pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Stahle, Patrick" <patrick.sta...@te.com>
Subject RE: Showing Image or Text on top of an Enhanced PDF
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 18:17:29 GMT
We call it here 3D PDF. Not use what the proper words to use for them. Basically they are Java
Script enabled  PDFs...

-----Original Message-----
From: Tilman Hausherr [mailto:THausherr@t-online.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 12:18 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: Showing Image or Text on top of an Enhanced PDF

Am 08.03.2016 um 17:09 schrieb Stahle, Patrick:
> Hi,
>
> The only way I have found to show text or an image on an Enhanced PDF is to attach the
test or image to an annotation. From what I understand the contents of an Enhanced PDF or
at least ours is actually inside its own annotation. Thus anything we add to the PDF is not
visible (behind) the contents of the PDF. Is there way to have a drawn image or text be drawn
overtop an Enhanced PDF? Something like a z-order / z-index setting?

What is an "enhanced PDF"?

Tilman