pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Haddy, Diane E" <diane-ha...@uiowa.edu>
Subject creating a rectangle around the whole pdf
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 22:12:10 GMT
Hello

I am very new to PDFBox.  I am creating a pdf form of which I need  to create an outer rectangle
around the whole form and then in the center I need to create two rectangles adjacent to one
another.  Also the header info. to surround the two adjacent rectangles is in its own rectangle
and the background is pale gray.

Can someone provide me a snippet of code and perhaps a pdf for visual purposes?  I do have
the PDFBox api but not sure which classes to use to achieve what I want.

Also for this line in the pdf, is there a way to add an underline to what is highlighted in
red?

This is my java code:    title.drawString("Request form must be used within 30 days of " +
formatDate  );

Request form must be used within 30 days of 03/07/2016

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

Diane

Diane Haddy

Health Care Information Systems
Application Developer
3281 Ridgeway Dr
Coralville, IA 52241

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
you have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.