pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jesse.kuhn...@everyonecounts.com>
Subject Re: pdfrenderer unicode characters in latest 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT ?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 16:41:04 GMT
I already un-subscribed so not sure this will get through but I resolved my
problem finally by first calling PDDocument.save() and then
PDDocument.load() on the saved pdf before attempting to render images.

Previously as last step before saving pdf we would render the images out.
I'm not sure if the image render would work if I just called .save() first
or not but I'm just happy it's working again.