pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jesse.kuhn...@everyonecounts.com>
Subject Re: pdfrenderer unicode characters in latest 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT ?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:39:58 GMT
Yeah that one worked fine for me too it just doesn't in the slightly more
elaborate situation we are rendering stuff in . Though the actual pdf is
rendered perfectly. Meh ok sorry I don't have a more definitive idea why it
isn't working in our real product code vs smaller debug examples where it
works fine. I'll file a bug report if I ever find anything .