pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rotating a new annotation to match the page's rotation
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 13:17:50 GMT
OK, here's a file that demonstrates the issue. I'm attaching the original
as well as the version highlighted using PDFBox and the one I highlighted
manually in Acrobat, for comparison purposes.

The details of the highlight added in PDFBox are:
Rect:[104.73436,751.22327,147.8024,757.2535]
Quads:[104.73436,755.2535,147.8024,755.2535,104.73436,749.22327,147.8024,749.22327]

I hope this is sufficient... If not, please let me know.
​
 Landscape page_highlighted in Acrobat.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eBFHMNjkhsRWdYZEdFbFBPYVU/view?usp=drive_web>
​​
 Landscape page.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eBFHMNjkhsLXd5T1RKUVl4M00/view?usp=drive_web>