pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Evensberget <magnus.evensber...@gmail.com>
Subject A way to choose papertray on the printer (like WordMLs paperTray tag)
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:50:20 GMT
Hey,

I'm currently working on a way to move from WordML to PdfBox merging for
managing exports of products. In word we use the paperTray tag to choose if
we want red, blue or grey papers (different categories of products). It is
important that this goes fast, as we send out a large amount of these
certificates each day.

We plan on creating a simple viewer if this cannot be done more elegantly
with tags that tell Adobe where to print, but we would of course like it to
just be a meta tag in the pdf :)

Hope someone can help,

Thanks,
Magnus Evensberget