pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Marcello Magaldi <mago...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PDFPagePanel deprecated in 2.0 ?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 08:59:52 GMT
Hi Tilman,
thank you for your response, in the meanwhile I found the BufferedImage
solution, I wrote something like this :

PDFRenderer pr;
[....]
BufferedImage renderImage = pr.renderImage(1);

and added to a extended JPanel that draws an image in the background.

I would like to know if there is another way to show the pdf page so I can
select text and for example copy it to clipboard. I really don't know if
it's possible but it could be useful for me.

Best Regards
Marcello Magaldi