pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Blake McBride <blake1...@gmail.com>
Subject How to reset text on a new page?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 03:31:45 GMT
Hi,

I get that one starts text with contentStream.beginText() and ends text
with contentStream.endText().  And I get that one gets a new page with doc
.addPage(page).  But when I use all this to print two pages, I end up with
two pages each with the same text (the merge of the contents of the two
pages).  How can I clear the page contents for a new page?  (I didn't see
an example that printed two pages in the examples.)

Thanks!

Blake McBride