pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Wilson <williamstonconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# Version of PDFBox?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:14:07 GMT
Neat idea.  I'm not sure if I have time to contribute.

I guess ... why not IKVM?  Is it that there are gaps in IKVM that are
messing you up?  I've done a bit of my own tweaking to IKVM on a fork of
the code to address one or two such gaps.  I'd be happy to show you the Git
repo.

But ... is there another reason?  And another way BESIDES rewriting all the
Java code in C#?