pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Wilson <williamstonconsult...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# Version of PDFBox?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:05:28 GMT
One of these might be worth experimentation, but I have less than 50%
confidence that the results would compile without significant manual effort.
http://codecall.net/2014/03/27/best-tools-to-convert-java-to-c-source-code/

If that were the case, you would end up on a dead-end fork of PDFBox.

If one of those tools allowed you to add some rules / scripts /etc to
customize its conversion so that it in fact worked for a given project,
that could be quite valuable.