pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Glen Hein <glen.h...@connexta.com>
Subject Re: NPE when calling TTFSubFont.addCharCode via PDPage.convertToImage
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 22:08:21 GMT

Oops, just noticed that jempbox was specified in my pom. Sorry, fixing that and I'll try the
2.0 code. Thanks again.

-Glen

From: Glen Hein
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 2:53 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: NPE when calling TTFSubFont.addCharCode via PDPage.convertToImage

I tried 2.0.0-RC3 (http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.pdfbox/pdfbox/2.0.0-RC3),
but I got an maven error about a missing POM file on one of the dependencies. This is the
error I get from maven:

Failed to collect dependencies at org.apache.pdfbox:jempbox:jar:2.0.0-RC3: Failed to read
artifact descriptor for org.apache.pdfbox:jempbox:jar:2.0.0-RC3: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.pdfbox:jempbox:pom:2.0.0-RC3 from/to forgerock-snapshots-repository (http://maven.forgerock.org/repo/snapshots):
Failed to transfer file: http://maven.forgerock.org/repo/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/jempbox/2.0.0-RC3/jempbox-2.0.0-RC3.pom.
Return code is: 409 , ReasonPhrase:Conflict. -> [Help 1]

I can try to find the dependency manually and install it into my local repo.

-Glen