pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Lehmkühler <andr...@lehmi.de>
Subject Re: Fields and "]" + Checkboxes
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 08:03:10 GMT
Hi,

> Al Grant <bigal.nz@gmail.com> hat am 8. März 2016 um 18:57 geschrieben:
>

> Morning All,
>
> I have been writing some Java with PDFBox for a few weeks now. Its been
> very good so far.
>
> My goal is to loop through all the fields in a form, grab the values and
> write the value to a corresponding field in a DB. By and large I have this
> working.
>
> I however have two questions:
>
> 1. When importing the value of a combobox I am getting the value enclosed
> in square braces. Anyone know why - or do I need to handle this
> progmatically?
getValue provides a list of strings as return value which leads to the described
string presentation with square braces. That list contains the selected value or
several values if multiselect is allowed and more than one value is selected.

> 2. The code so far loops through all the fields and grabs strings - but I
> am not sure how to handle exclusive checkboxes (ie only one value selected
> allowed).
I didn't get your point, but hopefully my answer to your first question answers
this one too? ;-)

> Cheers
>
> -Al
>

> --