pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to reset text on a new page?
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:10:48 GMT
Am 10.03.2016 um 15:50 schrieb Blake McBride:
> Thanks, but getting a little confused here.  Let me ask this:
>
> Each page in a document has its own PDPageContentStream _and_ PDPage.  This
> means that there is a one-to-one relationship between PDPageContentStream's
> and PDPage objects.  Is that (always) true?

No. It is possible to have the same content stream for several pages. It
is even possible to have the same page object several times. This is
possible, but would not be very useful, obviously. And that may be what
happened to you.

And it is also possible to have an array of content streams for one
page, but that is a different story.

If still you don't know what went wrong, please post your code (rather,
the shortest possible code that reproduces the problem).

Tilman