pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Showing Image or Text on top of an Enhanced PDF
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 18:36:30 GMT
Am 08.03.2016 um 19:17 schrieb Stahle, Patrick:
> We call it here 3D PDF. Not use what the proper words to use for them. Basically they
are Java Script enabled  PDFs...

The best would be to upload one... I can look at it with PDFDebugger. If
it has ordinary content streams, then it should be easy to add an image
on top of the normal content stream. If content is really in an
annotation, one would have to see how.

Tilman

the test or image to an annotation. From what I understand the contents of an Enhanced PDF
or at least ours is actually inside its own annotation. Thus anything we add to the PDF is
not visible (behind) the contents of the PDF. Is there way to have a drawn image or text be
drawn overtop an Enhanced PDF? Something like a z-order / z-index setting?