pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: 2.0.0-RC3 Can't find AppendMode
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 19:01:01 GMT
Am 06.03.2016 um 19:57 schrieb Blake McBride:
> Hi,
>
> I am using pdfbox-2.0.0-RC3.jar.  I can't seen to find the AppendMode
> enum.  My IDE (intelliJ) tells me:
>

> import org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDPageContentStream;  exists
>
> import org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDPageContentStream.AppendMode;  does not exist
>

> and there is no PDPageContentStream.AppendMode
>
> I was getting my example code from:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/CreateLandscapePDF.java?view=markup

The AppendMode may have been done in the last minute, i.e. not in RC3.
The best would be that you either get the -SNAPSHOT version from maven,
or download the source code and find it there.

Here's the line in old style:

             PDPageContentStream contentStream = new
PDPageContentStream(doc, page, false, false);

Tilman