pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Neil Pitman <neil.pit...@aquaforest.com>
Subject RE: C# Version of PDFBox?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:30:35 GMT
Thanks for the suggestions, we will be investigating and report back.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Wilson [mailto:williamstonconsulting@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 March 2016 16:05
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Re: C# Version of PDFBox?

One of these might be worth experimentation, but I have less than 50% confidence that the
results would compile without significant manual effort.
http://codecall.net/2014/03/27/best-tools-to-convert-java-to-c-source-code/

If that were the case, you would end up on a dead-end fork of PDFBox.

If one of those tools allowed you to add some rules / scripts /etc to customize its conversion
so that it in fact worked for a given project, that could be quite valuable.