pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Ken Bowen <...@form-runner.com>
Subject Re: Data from PDF - > MS Access
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 04:28:02 GMT
What is the nature of the feedback into the database?

If it amounts to more or less make entries in fields in the db,
and you are stuck with email as a medium, you might hack up a
convention like this:
1) Select a recognizable boundary line (begin & end), say a line of
at least 10 + or *, or whatever.
2) Between the boundary lines, have your compatriots make entries like:
	[Field Name] = [Value to be input]
with the restriction that no ‘=‘ sign occurs on either side (or replace
the use of ‘=‘ by something else that would satisfy that restriction).

You can knock out a script to process each email to a csv file, and
then import that to your Access db.

Regards,
Ken Bowen