pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Stahle, Patrick" <patrick.sta...@te.com>
Subject Showing Image or Text on top of an Enhanced PDF
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:09:05 GMT
Hi,

The only way I have found to show text or an image on an Enhanced PDF is to attach the test
or image to an annotation. From what I understand the contents of an Enhanced PDF or at least
ours is actually inside its own annotation. Thus anything we add to the PDF is not visible
(behind) the contents of the PDF. Is there way to have a drawn image or text be drawn overtop
an Enhanced PDF? Something like a z-order / z-index setting?

Thanks,
Patrick