pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Neil Pitman <neil.pit...@aquaforest.com>
Subject C# Version of PDFBox?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:07:53 GMT

We are looking at ways of getting to a C# version of PDFBox to avoid the overhead of IKVM
in our .Net-based solutions.

We are certainly willing to put engineering effort into this but were hoping that there  were
also other interested parties who would also be willing to contribute!

We would be very interested to gauge the level of interest in such a project both from the
user viewpoint and from the core development community.

Best Regards

Neil Pitman
Aquaforest

[cid:image001.png@01CF8B0A.409F4FB0][Description: Description: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5uvll4GirLE2_eB6kFZfTu6QAR34oHE6RlagToVxnE0rZHObiDA]

Aquaforest Ltd
Suite 32
Midshires House
Smeaton Close
Aylesbury
Bucks HP19 8HL
UNITED KINGDOM

Email: info@aquaforest.com<mailto:info@aquaforest.com>
Web: www.aquaforest.com<http://www.aquaforest.com/>
Tel:  +44 (0) 1296 768727

Aquaforest Ltd - England - Company No.4344383 - Registered Office: As above

****EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE****
This message is or maybe private and confidential. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us and remove it from your system. The recipient of this email should not without
the sender's permission disclose or copy any of the confidential information received.