pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Ruggentaler, JR" <JR.Ruggenta...@experian.com>
Subject Can PDFBox add Form elements to a PDF file?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 17:06:39 GMT
Hi,
  I am new to this list and could not fine a way to search the archives of the list so if
this has been ask and answered my apologies. We have an application that generates PDF and
we would like to modify the PDF our application generates to add form fields like text fields,
drop downs and check boxes. Our PDF library does not support generation of form fields does
PDFBox support generating form fields? Can someone point me to an example if form field creation
is supported.

Thanks in advance!
JR