pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sunrita Bagchi Basu <sunrita....@gmail.com>
Subject Printing non english characters in a PDF with PDFBox 1.8.10
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 04:13:48 GMT
Hi All,

I am creating a PDF document with a simple table where i write my Data.
Most of my data is plain english, but sometimes there are some non english
characters
too like french , japanese. Whenever these characters apprear, the font
style (that I have chosen for my PDF) changes! There's junk characters with
lots of white space in between.I tried the following:

1. removing the non english characters
2. extracting the data using UTF-8 charset

but non of it works! Attached is the sample of the font change.
How to tackle this ?