pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Al Grant <bigal...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie help
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 20:59:29 GMT
Good Morning,

I am looking for a little help. I would like to scrape some data from a PDF
form and transfer that data to a MS Access database (sorry it has to be
access)

Unfortunately I have a little programming experience from many years ago,
however I think if someone on this list was prepared to get me started I
could probably splice & copy the rest of the code.

I am a little reluctant to attached the blank version of the PDF form on a
public mailing list. For what its worth the form relates to collating data
about a serious issue in our society.

For example I would love to see the code to open file A, scan file A for
the string "start" and get the date out of the next box?

I look forward to hearing from the list :-)

Regards,

-Al

--
"Beat it punk!"