pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Al Grant <bigal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developer Help
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:24:28 GMT
Nearly there. Last line :     System.out.println(field.getPartialName() +
":" + field.getValue());

Is complaining during compile : Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code - Erroneous tree type:
<any>
    at pdftest2.Pdftest2.main(Pdftest2.java:36)

Hovering over it in netbeans says cannot find symbol method GetValue

Cheers again

-AL