pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Kremer <...@khk.net>
Subject Re: Rotating a new annotation to match the page's rotation
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:27:35 GMT
I came up with a solution for such a problem in a previous job (which means
I don't have access to the code anymore). The process I used was to create
test documents in all rotations, with annotations in all four rotations in
Adobe Acrobat. I then analyzed the files and came up with a transformation
for every case. I then just used a switch statement for the four different
page rotations to place my annotation in the correct spot.

Hope that helps,

Karl Heinz