pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDPageContentStream Deprecated in latest 2.0 Snapshot?
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 18:19:54 GMT
Am 26.02.2016 um 14:20 schrieb Stahle, Patrick:
> Hi Tillman,
>
> Just noticed that most of constructors for new PDPageContentStream are showing as deprecated
in the latest 2.0 snapshot? Are these going away and if so what is the replacement?

See the deprecation notice for the replacement. They are not going away
for the 2.0 release. So they should not go away for 2.x.

> Also it is showing that CCITTFactory.createFromRandomAccess is deprecated....
>
> This also leads to a more general question for when is the approximate plan for 2.0 to
be released? Also when is it expected that the the 2.0 api is stable?

I assume the 2.0 API is stable. The only recent change was on something
that most people have never heard of. (Annotations replyto)

@Andreas - please propose a date. (Not this weekend :-))

@Maruan - please set your 2.0 issue to resolved.

Tilman

> Thanks,
> Patrick

>>> org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.annotation.PDAnnotation.createA
>>> nnotation(PDAnnotation.java:167)
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.interactive.annotation.PDAnnotationMarkup.g