pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Problem displaying PDFBox 2.0RC3 document in Acrobat Reader
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 20:35:22 GMT
I see one difference that was fixed just a few hours ago. (PDFBOX-3240)
That is the "The key Type is required but missing" problem.

I fixed that manually but it isn't enough. Next thing is to find out why
the "The operator has an invalid number of operands. (5)".

Tilman

Am 19.02.2016 um 20:56 schrieb John Liston:
> A document generated using PDFBox 2.0.0-RC3 cannot be read fully by the latest version
of Adobe Acrobat Reader, which says "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display
the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the
problem."  The identical document created using PDFBox 1.8.11 reads in Acrobat Reader just
fine.  After using Acrobat Pro to increase the width of the bounding box around the first
page text "Can this amount change after closing?", the rest of the text on the page showed
up.  The same problem showed up with other text on the following pages. Both documents read
and display properly using PDFBox PDFDebugger.

> www.pdf-tools.com/pdf/validate-pdfa-online.aspx says the differences between the 1.8.11
analysis and the 2.0.0-RC3 analysis are: