pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Can PDFBox add Form elements to a PDF file?
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 17:30:47 GMT
Am 10.02.2016 um 18:06 schrieb Ruggentaler, JR:
> Hi,
>    I am new to this list and could not fine a way to search the archives of the list
so if this has been ask and answered my apologies. We have an application that generates PDF
and we would like to modify the PDF our application generates to add form fields like text
fields, drop downs and check boxes. Our PDF library does not support generation of form fields
does PDFBox support generating form fields? Can someone point me to an example if form field
creation is supported.

What version are you planning to use / can you use the 2.0 version? Is
there a need to add these programmatically, i.e. for many files?

For the 2.0 version, see CreateSimpleForm.java in the source download.

Tilman