pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Petras Petkus" <petras.pet...@mitsoft.lt>
Subject COSDocument returns incorrect version from header string
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 08:30:25 GMT
Hello,

We are using the latest v1.8.12-SNAPSHOT and we noticed, that
COSDocument#getHeaderString() method does not return the version indicated
in PDF header string, but the version set document catalog (see
COSDocument#serVersion() which updates header string). Is such side effect
behavior intentional?

We have validation scenarios (national PDF-based document specification),
where version of the header string is checked. In present situation we fail
to correctly validate, if header string version is overridden by value in
catalog.

Petras