pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Глеб Г.Г. <dartty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW-TO Question: Signing pdf document, that is already been signed.
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 16:44:41 GMT
Hello again! RC3 version works for previously signtd and encrypted files if
I ommit encryption part in code.
I encrypt my files with code  I've shown you in JIRA thread PDFBOX-2729.
But it fails to encrypt new files. Same code works on RC2 but gives me
NullPointerException on RC3 in
saveIncremental() call.
Back then you said my code is faulty because one should not save and load
file before applying signature. But how should I do it then?

> RC3 version works as you suggested. Thank you and whole team for great
> work.

>> Thank you, I'll will update my libraries to rc3

>>> Well, after the change (which is in 2.0 RC3), you can simply sign the
>>> files as shown in the CreateVisibleSignature.java example. That is what I
>>> used for the attached files. It will take the unmodified source file and
>>> append the signature stuff.
>>>
>>> Tilman

somehow messed

<name>Apache