pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From clovis <clovis.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a Submit Action to PDPushButton
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:08:23 GMT
Sorry, I've just tested again and it is working now. Actualy it was already.
The test PDF I created with Acrobat Pro has an invalid URL and Acrobat
Reader shows a message immediatly after you click the button.
The PDF I've created with PDFBOX has a valid URL and Acrobat doesn't show
any feedback until some time, I have closed it before that time and I
thought it was wrong.
I set up a web page on that URL and it now opens a web browser with the
resulting page.
Now I have an unforeseen problem.
How to make Acrobat Reader to handle the response? Or which is the best
aproach (from user perspective) if the behavior is to always save the
response in a temp folder and open it in the default browser?

Clóvis