pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From clovis <clovis.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a Submit Action to PDPushButton
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 13:36:40 GMT
Ok thanks for the responses. I know this is beyound this forum's scope. But
I think people here can make good suggestions about this topic and if the
solution happens to be returning FDF, I think I will need your help again
in dealing with this response.

I will try both PDF or FDF. As HTML seems very ugly for me (if it will
always open a new default browser window).

Clóvis