pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Technologist In Residence (Rafiki Cai)" <rc...@usfca.edu>
Subject PBox Newbie Seeking Immediate Solution (and Hand w/ Building A PDFBox Instance)
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 18:08:47 GMT
Blessings and Peace:

Greetings to ALL.

I am seeking an immediate PDF-to-Database solution. (Description below.)
Secondly, I'd like to work w/ a mentor around installing PDF Box on
Sandstorm.

First things first. Please advise as to a PDFBox installation that can
facilitate the following:

*App Mission:* have two seperate PDF (fill and store) forms submit data to
Knack
                        (Note: one form contains data and an actual
signature. The other
                         contain a single field of data and several photos.)

*App Method: *  1) Have both forms dump their content into a single row
(photo                                  form last) 2) Append each PDF
document as an element in the row

*App Result: *    The result is a dbase row that contains ALL data from
both                                        PDFs *AND*that has each PDF
appended and a row element
                         (Note: entire database should be easily exported
in Excel format)

In Service of The ONENESS,
Rafiki Cai