pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From stefano bucci <stefanobu...@gmail.com>
Subject Help debugging a pdf
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:33:26 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm using a combination of FOP + pdf images plugin (
https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fop-pdf-images.html) + pdfbox to produce
a press review merging together various pdfs + formatting.

Usually it works fine, but I have problems with some files. It happens that
when I try to import some of them (like this one
http://steuu.guru/original.pdf ) the output file is broken (
here:  http://steuu.guru/broken.pdf ) ...the REAL problem is that is broken
ONLY when you open it with acrobat, all the other programs I used (foxit,
okular, and the browsers) can read it correctly. Acrobat tells me that
there is a problem opening the file, but it gives me no idea about what the
problem is...

I tried to open it with the pdfbox debugger (version 2 ) and it finds no
problem. Can you help me find a way to debug this file??

Thank you
Stefano