pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From John Hewson <j...@jahewson.com>
Subject Re: PBox Newbie Seeking Immediate Solution (and Hand w/ Building A PDFBox Instance)
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:26:00 GMT

> On 25 Jan 2016, at 11:43, Rafiki Cai <rafikicai@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> FormRouter.Com is an example of what you say doesn't exist.

That’s not a database, it’s a simply an HTTP server which receives form POST requests
and routes them to SharePoint.

PDF form submission is simply an HTTP request, any web server can receive the payload
from a PDF form. PDFBox doesn’t play a role in that process, other than the fact that you
can create and fill the forms using PDFBox. PDFBox doesn’t give you a web server, or a
database.

— John