pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: NPE through NFE in preflight due to "questionable" header entry
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 05:33:12 GMT
Am 28.01.2016 um 01:03 schrieb Roberto Nibali:
> I decided to run a quick regression test using the following suites (317
> PDF files in total):
>
>     - The cabinet of horrors PDF suite:
>     http://opf-labs.org/format-corpus/pdfCabinetOfHorrors/   (get the PDFs: 'wget
>     -A pdf -m -p -E -k -K -np
>     http://opf-labs.org/format-corpus/pdfCabinetOfHorrors/')
>     - The Bavaria report test suite:
>     http://www.pdflib.com/fileadmin/pdflib/Bavaria/2009-04-03-Bavaria-pdfa.zip
>     - The Isartor report test suite:
>     http://www.pdfa.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/isartor-pdfa-2008-08-13.zip
>
> Basically, no NPE was triggered anymore from what I can see. The Isartor
> test suite is a bit crazy, so preflight spat some 'java.io.IOException:
> head is mandatory' exceptions; none of them affected the final reports.
>
> Other than that, preflight looks pretty ok.

Thanks, but the Bavaria and Isartor test suites are already run on the
build server :-) The Bavaria test suite is disabled for ordinary users
so that they don't get scared by a build process that takes 5 minutes;
it can be enabled with

-Dskip-bavaria=false

There's currently no way to check the cabinet of horrors, because the
tests expect a zip file.

Tilman