pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PBox Newbie Seeking Immediate Solution (and Hand w/ Building A PDFBox Instance)
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 19:37:56 GMT
Am 25.01.2016 um 20:30 schrieb Rafiki Cai:
> In fairness, my inquiry is not about dbasea in general, but exclusively PDF
> driven dbases.

There is no such thing as a "PDF driven database". Besides, while it is
possible to submit field data from a PDF file (see the thread I
mentioned), this is somewhat exotic. If you're starting with nothing,
the usual way to go is to fill fields from a browser input, and then
create a PDF in your server application.

Tilman