pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: HOW-TO Question: Signing pdf document, that is already been signed.
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 17:23:57 GMT
Am 19.01.2016 um 17:59 schrieb Глеб Г.Г.:
> Dear mr. Hausherr!
>
> You've posted a comment, that my solution is incorrect, because I change
> and save initial encrypted PDF file before signing.
> Can you please provide some sample code how should I do it right way?

Well, after the change (which is in 2.0 RC3), you can simply sign the
files as shown in the CreateVisibleSignature.java example. That is what
I used for the attached files. It will take the unmodified source file
and append the signature stuff.

Tilman

>> I've posted comment on PDFBOX-2729 with my pdf's

>>> I've posted my answer to stackoverflow. Files and passwords are
>>> irrelevant in this case.

<name>Apache Repository</name>
</snapshots> </repository>|