pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From britt fitch <britt.fi...@wiredinformatics.com>
Subject Re: processPages bug?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 19:56:53 GMT
Awesome, thanks. That takes care of #1 & 2.

For #3, is the check on currentPageNo necessary?
Right now processPage must be called from processPages or nothing happens.
This has a negative effect for cases like mine where I want to override processTextPosition
and handle different pages or even if you only want to extract data from particular pages.

Cheers,

Britt

Britt Fitch
Wired Informatics
265 Franklin St Ste 1702
Boston, MA 02110
http://wiredinformatics.com
Britt.Fitch@wiredinformatics.com

> On Dec 4, 2015, at 2:46 PM, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Am 04.12.2015 um 20:31 schrieb britt fitch:
>>
>> 1.
>> PDFTextStripper.processPages(...)
>> This accepts a PDPageTree as the parameter but the first line of the method is to
instantiate a new PDPageTree by calling document.getPages().
>> Should this just use the passed in pages parameter instead of using 2 instances of
PDPageTree?