pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Applying a Normal Icon appearance to a Push-button
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:41:10 GMT
I'm asking if that's possible. In the meantime I found a hack that solves
the issue though. I use JS to set the stroke color to transparent (even
though it already is), and then the icon magically appears... This suggest
to me that it does have something to do with the appearance of the field
needing to update.