pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: Problems with multi-line formfields
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 14:57:48 GMT
Hey,
> Am 14.12.2015 um 15:07 schrieb Magnus Evensberget <magnus.evensberget@gmail.com>:
>
> Hey,
>
> I use PDFBOX to populate forms I've created in adobe acrobat pro and have a problem where
PDFBOX add loads of line distance between lines in a multi-line textbox. I'm wondering if
there's something I can do to change this. (look at the attachments, I want it to look like
the acrobat one textwise)

which version of PDFBox are you using? For PDFBox 2.0.0 the output of the current multiline
implementation is compared to fields populated with Adobe Acrobat and the result matches.
You can take a look at the unit test in MultilineFieldsTest.java

To have a better idea of what might going on with your form we'd need a sample document and
a small code snippet how you fill the field and the data you use to verify that.

BR
Maruan