pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: can not get file to display
Date Sat, 26 Dec 2015 17:09:15 GMT
Hi,

Assuming that you are using 1.8.10, use the PDFReader command line
application to check that PDFbox 1.8.10 can display your file.

The code you attached is incomplete. The imports and (probably) the line
"public class pdfViewer extends JFrame {" is missing.

PrepareFile is never constructed. (Maybe that too, is in the missing
lines - maybe some static code?)

Tilman