pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Problem when I print a PDF with a "Watermark"
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 08:34:06 GMT
That is because PDFDebugger doesn't use twelvemonkeys. You need to
launch it in a different way, i.e. with "java -cp" which contains the
jar files (both of PDFDebugger and all of twelvemonkeys), and the start
class for PDFDebugger is org.apache.pdfbox.debugger.PDFDebugger. However
you can still look at the "tree" after closing the error anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classpath_%28Java%29

several jars are separated with ";". You can use "*".

Alternatively, upload your PDF file somewhere and I'll look at it myself.

Your screenshots didn't make it through the mailing list.

Tilman

Am 09.12.2015 um 07:49 schrieb Vincent Roydor:
> When I launch debugger I have the same error : java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
> I put the stack trace in join file.
>

> When I select a page with the "WaterMark" I have the error and no display.
> Sorry I don't know what is the "group" in the tree.
>
> I put a screen shot of the tree with the first (up) selected Xf3 is the "WaterMark" (visible
in TextView) and the second (down) is the text content in page.