pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Embed font's without writing Text (providing unembeded fonts)
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 17:49:48 GMT
Am 08.12.2015 um 18:39 schrieb Christian Schmitt:
> I know that however first I search for a solution on the font problem. ;)

You'd need to read about the different font types, and then integrate
the actual font into the PDF file. Of course you must have the fonts in
the proper type. Or replace the font descriptor. Probably work for
several weeks.

Btw about your question - the fonts are in the resource dictionaries of
pages, XObject forms, patterns, sometimes also in annotations and
fields. Download PDFDebugger and then look at the pages of your PDF.

Tilman