pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Unable to change page for visible signature.
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 18:24:59 GMT
Am 07.12.2015 um 18:57 schrieb Глеб Г.Г.:
> Hello to PDFBox community!
> PDFBox version 2.0.0 RC 2
> BouncyCastle version 1.53
>
> I am using code from *CreateVisibleSignature* example
> I am trying to apply visble signature to a certain page of pdf file, but no
> matter what page number I pass to *setVisisbleSignatureProperties* and
> *setSignatureProperties* example program still puts signature on first
> page.

         // register signature dictionary and sign interface
         if (visibleSignatureProperties != null &&
visibleSignatureProperties.isVisualSignEnabled())
         {
             options = new SignatureOptions();
             options.setVisualSignature(visibleSignatureProperties);

             options.setPage(visibleSignatureProperties.getPage()); ///
<================ add this line

             doc.addSignature(signature, this, options);
         }