pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Roydor <...@ocas.ch>
Subject Re: Problem when I print a PDF with a "Watermark"
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 06:52:59 GMT
Sorry I forgot the printscreen

regards,
Vincent ROYDOR

----- Mail original -----
De: "Vincent Roydor" <rov@ocas.ch>
À: "users" <users@pdfbox.apache.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 9 Décembre 2015 07:49:49
Objet: Re: Problem when I print a PDF with a "Watermark"

When I launch debugger I have the same error : java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
I put the stack trace in join file.

When I select a page with the "WaterMark" I have the error and no display.
Sorry I don't know what is the "group" in the tree.

I put a screen shot of the tree with the first (up) selected Xf3 is the "WaterMark" (visible
in TextView) and the second (down) is the text content in page.

Vincent ROYDOR