pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Vincent Roydor <...@ocas.ch>
Subject Problem when I print a PDF with a "Watermark"
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 15:13:14 GMT
Hi,
When I try to print the join PDF with this code :
travailImpression = printService.createPrintJob();
HashPrintRequestAttributeSet printAttributs = creerPrintAttributes(pImprimante, flavor, pDoc,
unFormat);
if(ImprimanteControleurImpl.getEcouteurPrintService().get(pImprimante.getPrintService()).isServiceAccepteJob()){

travailImpression.print(docImpression, printAttributs);
jobsImpression.add(new TravailImpression(travailImpression));
}

(the printing is TWO_SIDED_LONG_EDGE)
The first page is good but the page 3 and 5 is white where the "Watermark" would be printing.

Have you an idea where is my error?

Thanks for your help.

regards,

V.Roydor