pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Sankar Sangili <sankar.sang...@tcs.com>
Subject Font Cache is taking a lot of time
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:36:20 GMT
 HI

We are using PDF box for printing receipts of various dimensions using pdf
box using applet. We tried with version 1.8.10 and we were facing
alignment issues, but with 2.0.0 everything looks good. But we are facing
performance problem .

When we try to print using applet loading of fonts , it takes around 40
secs. This is because it is trying to load the system fonts.

I could see some mail chains on the same , would like to know, what should
be the suggested solution for our case.

Regards,
Sankar S
and any attachments. Thank you