pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Kallol Chaudhuri <kallol.chaudh...@tcs.com>
Subject Left alignment issue with pdfbox-1.8.10
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:57:45 GMT
Hi
I am using pdfbox-1.8.10 for printing pdf documents from an applet.
But I am getting a left alignment issue. Could you please help?

Code used :-
PDDocument pdDocument = PDDocument.load("D://Documents//bitcoin//Decodedpdf.pdf");
pdDocument .silentPrint()

Thanks and regards
Kallol Chaudhuri
Banking Technology Group - North America

Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:-   +91-33-66368526
Cell:- 9830270256
Mailto: kallol.chaudhuri@tcs.com